Thursday, September 22, 2011

Merdeka

Finally I survive from Dataran Merdeka.
Today is the sixth day I back from Putrajaya.

From 6th september till 16th september 2011, we stayed at Putrajaya P17.
Thus, we went to Dataran Merdeka for practise.

This was our daily schedule for the ten days.
3.45am - 4.45am breakfast
5.00am depart to Dataran Merdeka
11.00am back to Putrajaya
afternoon sleep time (happy)
5.45pm - 6.45pm dinner
7.00pm depart to Dataran Merdeka for training again
11.00pm sleep

We stayed there for free.
We ate there for free. 6 meals per day o~

You will never feel hungry there.

About our conductor.
Erm...He's a semester 8 student from IPG Teknik.
His ipg is just opposite of my ipg.
He's malay of course.
To me, he's very handal but NOT handsome.
My friends here, everyone is crazy about him.
We got a few conductors who are all sem 8 students.

No comments:

Post a Comment