Wednesday, April 25, 2012

what I do when I'm frustrating~ vulgar words...!!!

what the f*ck...
damn it..

I hate today!
Long time I didn't scold vulgar words in front of others.
Damn shit man!!

First, I lost my budget seriously!
I hate calculating money.

2nd~!
roll call and talked rubbish for about 30 minutes.

3rd!!!
damn it!!
fridge's not function.
ad my mayonise is broken!
and the problem is!!!
that mayonise is not only my money.
It's share with xue fern. arggg...shit!!
How can it be? =o=!!!

What am I going to do to solve the problem?

ask the senior to pay..
my gosh...
how am I going to tell that?

Take out my own pocket money to buy that?
arggggg~

I'm totally frustrating tonight, even myself can't tell what's the reason and what am I frustrating.

1 comment:

  1. But u din share with me u ar frustrating... U always like tat hate it wen i dunno ur feel~ @@"

    ReplyDelete