Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I'm chasing buses.

As usual, I'm always in blur.
Don't know where to start,
don't know what to do,
don't know...keep on don't know about everything.
Then suddenly...

"BOOM!!!"

I find out that there are really tans of stuffs waiting for me.
Ya, they are really kind as they are always there for me. In the same time, they are quite cruel as they never wait for me. It's so tiring. They make me feel like chasing buses, trains or flights.
I have to chase a bus to get on it. When I get down from it and I thought that I can be a little more relax but not.... There come another one and I will be lost if I didn't get on it.
Consequently, I have to chase the bus.
This is how life go on, right?
Every one of us trying to chase buses which can drive us to our destinations in order to make us to be a more successful person.



Hope : The bus I'm on now will drive me to my destination but not drive me lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment