Friday, September 27, 2013

Starving starving night..

I know you're angry but I'm starving.
Ok, fine.
I starved myself is my own problem but I did go for discussion for three times.
They are just wasting time.
You understand that very well too.

But somehow.. I didn't go to pasar malam and dinner dy..
I just want to express...
Do you need to talk like this?
angry? hello... I'm angry too..
When the time I decide to go out, done prepare just knew that have discussion.


"If you don't want to go, up to you~"

Hello... come on, sis...
I just asked can I didn't go, at last I still promised to go and you're talking to me like this?!


p/s : Blog is one's privacy, you're welcome to read but not welcome to help me advertise about it to everyone and everywhere.
Thank you!


Nice to see, nice to read.
Once spread out, we're not friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment