Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I just want to sleep.

When you decide to sleep and you find out that there's a group work that not been done as you knew that no one mentioned about it before then you will OS that : GG.com

It's really annoying me.
Should I do it or just ignore it like I never seen it before?

What if I done it and there's others who done it then will be totally GG.com by that time.
I feel want to scream at this moment.

Someone actually so "bin pui gao gao" and texted me and told me to bring presentation slides.
WT......
I just told that I found info and slides which done by others and I got it online.
Do you really want that slides for presentation?
I don't think so lol.

Vulgar words all over my head.
Damn.
It's really not worth to get angry in the middle of the night.
It makes my head grows even bigger now. GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment