Saturday, August 20, 2011

fr!3nDs

I always tell that i got many friends.
but actually...

I really got many friends?
I don't know.

I knew many people.
This I will be totally agree.
The people I know not many as you but won't be very fewer than you I guess.
Just :"比上不足,比下有余"

Friends that know since primary school, now we are apart.
That day got a friend(smaller than me in age) asked :"where are you all now?"
"We one people one place lo.
Me at kl ...
xxx and xxx at amanjaya school.
xxx at kampar.
xxx and xxx and xxx at penang ktar... ... ..."
I feel 鸡皮疙瘩 every time I think of this.
Everyone is moving and going to where they want.

Secondary school...
I met more friends, from different ages, different races, different family background.. ...
I had different stories with each and every friends I met.
Of course, the ways we communicate and cooperate are different.
Even the same language is used, but the style and the way of talk is different.

Tertiary education...
It's my second month here.
I meet many people too.
They too, bring along there own stories from their places.

Now it's time to show you some of my friends.
Friends.
erm...
too many..where to start?
ning~

ahFang~

sunSun~ m3~


min~ m3~

overall~many that not even contact anymore..T^T!~



IPIK friends~
ling hsia~lung jing~m3

m3~xue fern~

lung jing~


No comments:

Post a Comment