Thursday, August 4, 2011

lif3

I just can say that.
I don't like my life now.
I don't like the environment and condition and kind of people who i met.

When you're inform,don't you know that it's not the matter of agree or not.
It's actually matter of follow or against.

If you never trust the others, why still always want to push those works to the others.
Why don't you done them all by your own?

Discuss.
People who i meet now never notice the importance of discussing with one another.
They make their own decision.
Then they will have briefing.
Briefing is actually become inform.

Meeting is to get others' opinions.
Thus. wht i see is....we're been inform and we must follow.
The things not should be discuss for opinions and get everyone agreement?

Every time say the words :"don't make me angry!!".
HELLO!!UNCLE!!
Don't you ever think that only you'll angry.
I also know to angry.
What i see that the thing that you only know is ACT pro~
You think yourself very professional because you know many things and you were the head for marching band for last time?
Excuse me...that was last time...not now...
If now you are the head or leader that are responsible and learn to respect the others, i will respect you.

I'm wondering...
How am I to survive at here for another 5 years x months?
I really don't like here. > <
I prefer my simple life that I passed through last time.

I just want to be a simple person who only have a simple life.

To me,
simple will be nice and fit for me.

I don't want complicated things.
I don't want complicated life.
I don't like complicated person.

Thus, I know that life never been as easy as i think.

1 comment:

  1. the person u met is juz a journey for u to finish ur study life~ In real life there will be many of them who are born for make us difficult~ But u are coco not a piggy~ so I think my babe can handle all of this... Like the life now better than dislike it, if not it will make ur journey seem so so far.. dunno who u mean but i think will not is this pigHead.. so When u fell dislike, think bout here ur pigHead will always wait for u~ 4ever~

    ReplyDelete