Wednesday, May 4, 2016

IPG Sem 1 Year 4 Exam

Although it's not my first time to plan a trip oversea but I really looking forward for it.
First time I booked hostel through Agoda myself.
Searching the best way to get home.
survey... survey... survey... endless survey... (super excited)

Made my parents purposely brought my passport to me. uncaring daughter
Made HEP to be in difficult situation. irresponsible student

End up,
Exam put off from 11th to 24th May. good luck~
Booked the hostel on 3rd and cancel on the 4th.
I have to go to apologize with HEP tomorrow early morning although I do not think that I did anything wrong on this.

Karma of hiding from everyone else I guess. wtf...

Well,
I just end up being a fool. yeay~
I feel super proud and lucky as I get first prize of 4D or TOTO right now... hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment