Friday, March 14, 2014

Get married

Don't get mess up or shock by the title~

Recently lots of "kiddo" getting married.
No doubt, they are kids who not even allow to vote yet. I mean below 21st.
I think they are more or less 18th only. 
Some married due to hahaha~ pregnant.. 
So many@¥@
One married because LOVE?=¥=
i really wonder>~< this year very suitable to marry har?
Hahaha~

no matter how. Hope they stAy together happily ever after, just like the cinderella and sleeping beauty story~ haha~

After all, I'm not jealous.
Just... Feeling that.. Why so fast get married leh har? 
Marry got lots of lots of responsible. 
Besides being my mum's daughter, i have to be one's wife..  Others' daughter..  Get used with others' family and make used of them to be my family too... Argggggg~ 

I just want to be as simple as~ 
my mum's daughter
My brothers' little sister
ah yoong's gf 
Ipik's normal student
My friends' ah chun

Just simple as that~

No comments:

Post a Comment