Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hostel ... Roommate

I really can you please just keep your mouth shut for one day?

On phone for the whole day. 
Do you know that it's quite annoying?

Assignment is a thing which need us to think.
You are doing as well.
How can you talk on phone?
Talk with others also have to think.
I wonder how you think 2 important things at once.

If anyone knows how to do that, kindly please leave me a comment. 
I also want to learn that.

Please allow me to scold this for one more time.
Please Fuck OFF.
Damn.

Quite pleased when I always think of that I'm going to move out soon. 
If you dare to ask me can you move out with me.
I will definitely tell you.
NO!!! sorry.. I can't stand you anymore. 
It's enough for me. 
2 and a half year. 
I hope you will be scold/say by your new roommate who ever she is. 

Well, good luck to her too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment