Friday, March 28, 2014

Wallet lost in Korea

I lost my wallet in Korea on November 2013.
I lost it on bus. (Korea Traditional Folk Village -> Gangnam)
I don't know it dropped or stolen by the others.
I just know that the conclusion is LOST~!

Friends of mine know that I'm good in losing my things.
My parents and family know that well.

First of all, never panic.
I really didn't panic~ no doubt...

I lost wallet and phone but I didn't panic.
What's my mind thinking actually??=。=

so I made a decision to call to korea tourist centre.
How clever.. haaha
hotline number 1330
(They were willing to help out all the time.)

Then so nice that the worker help me to call the bus company.
They just need bus line from which place to which place and time will do.

I think every bus line got their own hotline.
How nice is that~

The next day, really nice that si jing and tianss accompany me to police station at DongMyo.

The policemen were really nice.
They called for translator so that I can make a report.

I just notice that it's not a necessary to make report if we lost our wallet.
We just have to make report at our own country after back.
I have my

  • Identity card
  • ATM card
  • Student card
  • License
  • Money (about 180,000won~) (in RM, divide 300)
  • Health card (damn... I forget to make a new one... damn...)

Just continue journey after that~ no report needed... report after back to own country...

Lost everything but not PASSPORT!!!
Lost passport is not as easy as wallet. =。=

No comments:

Post a Comment